Sunday, May 20, 2012

WTF?!?

I remember a while back when I posted a blog about dumbass reviewers and how they can fuckup the sales of a really good game.I also remember naming EGM and 1up as a couple of the places that a gamer could count on for fair reviews.Well thanx for the let down guys,no sooner do I sasy something like that than do they both go and give an totally awesome game a bad review.The game I am speaking of is Conker:Live & Reloaded.I got it this past friday and havent been able to put it down since.The single player is awesome,pure genious,beautiful and freakin' hilarious.Luckily Ive never played the original so I was able to COMPLETELY enjoy it without any knowledge of what would happen next.Apparently the reviewers did not have that luxury as they gave really bad reviews of it.Anyway ,my point is now universal.

No comments: