Sunday, May 27, 2012

What Game Should I Play?

So I have been talking a lot lately about how I'm trying to get caught up on finishing some of my backlog of games and so far I've finished quite a few, well, it feels like quite a few, lol. Here are the games I've finished since I set out on this task:
  1. Battlefield: Bad Company 2
  2. Dead Space
  3. Super Street Fighter IV (I know, this kinda doesn't count, lol)
  4. Dante's Inferno
  5. Batman: Arkham Asylum
  6. Toy Story 3 (this one isn't really backlog, but I did finish it though, so)
So now I'm faced with picking my next game to finish/start on. I don't know if I've ellaborated on just how big my backlog is, so I'm gonna just list all the games left for me to finish/start on and let y'all tell me which one to play next. So, here they are, in no particular order:
  1. Stranglehold (maybe one or two levels in)
  2. Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End (Same as above)
  3. Bullet Witch (pretty close to the end)
  4. The Chronicles of Riddick: Assault on Dark Athena (haven't started yet)
  5. F.E.A.R.2: Project Origin (haven't started yet)
  6. Midnight Club: Los Angeles (maybe a 3rd of the way in)
  7. The Darkness (haven't started yet)
  8. Devil May Cry 4 (haven't started yet)
  9. Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Double Agent (haven't started yet, and yes, it's an old game, lol)
  10. FarCry2 (barely started)
  11. Brothers in Arms: Hell's Highway  (barely started)
  12. Bionic Commando (maybe 2 levels in)
  13. Sonic The Hedgehog (ummm, maybe I should take this off the list, lol)
  14. Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter 2 (maybe 2 or 3 levels in)
  15. Call of Juarez (about a 3rd of the way in)
  16. Mirror's Edge (3 or 4 levels in)
  17. Conan (about halfway through)
  18. Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Vegas 2 (about a 3rd of the way)
  19. Avatar: The Game (maybe halfway)
  20. King Kong (lol, sorry)
  21. Fable II (very early in)
  22. Quake 4 (halfway I guess, can't really remember)
  23. Lost Odyssey (pretty early in)
  24. Blue Dragon (maybe a quarter of the way in)
  25. Sacred 2: Fallen Angel (about a 3rd of the way in)
  26. Grand Theft Auto IV (probably three quarters of the way in)
  27. Lost Planet: Extreme Condition (halway, maybe)
  28. Bayonetta (last boss, lol, it pissed me off)
  29. Prototype (pretty close to the end)
  30. Too Human (haven't started yet)
  31. Bioshock 2 (pretty early in)
  32. Darkest of Days (maybe three quarters in)
  33. Red Dead Redemption (haven't started yet)
Well there you have it, those are all of my Xbox360 games that I haven't finished yet. I know, it's sad. Leave me a comment telling me what I should play next.

No comments: