Sunday, May 27, 2012

Fail Blog

So I was planning on doing something cool and different for the last day of BaD, unfortunately my job got in the way and I'm just now tossing something together before the day ends. I'll still be around like I always am (kinda), checking blogs and commenting on them. I'll still write blogs here and there as well, but not daily, not until next year anyway, lol. So I thought I'd just do a quick shout out to everyone on my friends list that particpated in BaD, so here goes:
Gabe
Alice
JC
Joanna
Mark
Alissa
Lauren
Tami
Josh
Noe
Ashley
Chris
daRth kiLL
Like I said, these are all the people on my friends list, so if you participated in BaD and don't see your name then it's because I didn't know you were participating, lol. Also, as Gabe and Alice pointed out, there is a 1UP Facebook group, hit any of us up if you want to be in it. I'm also on Twitter, @Calidan777.
So that's it, sorry for going out with a whimper instead of a bang, lol, but that's how it be's sometimes. In signing off I'll just leave you with this pic of Gabe:

Well I for one hopes she thinks so, because that's a big fucking rose, lol.

No comments: