Sunday, May 27, 2012

All the Cool Kids are Doing It

I figured since I'm behind on my blogging and now have to write two today, I'll do like everyone else and steal Gabe's blog idea, lol. So let's get to it.
1.- Who am I? I'm awesome, but you can call me Ben.
2.- What do I do? Well, aside from being awesome, I'm a home theater installer, but I also dabble in computer repair, networking, etc.
4.- What kind of video games do you play? Pretty much everything. I prefer fighting games, racing games, first person shooters, RPG's, and action/adventure games though.
5.- Tell us a cool story? Like Gabe, I was runover as a child. But I've been runover TWICE, lol.
6- Have you been outside of the country? NO, been all over the country, but haven't left it - yet.
7.- Other than video games what else you do? Shoot guns, race cars, play sports (football and basketball), among other things.
8.- What kind of music do you listen to? Just about anything, but I prefer heavy metal, like Slayer, Matallica, Pantera, Megadeth, lot's of 80's and 90's music. These days I listen to a lot of Avenged Sevenfold. The (semi) new iTunes release: Metallica: Beyond Magnetic has spent the last few months at the top of my playlist.
Well, that's all I got. I'll write Friday's blog this afternoon.
                                    
Obligatory animated cat gif.... NOW (sorry Alice, lol)

No comments: