Wednesday, May 23, 2012

The Legend of Zelda:Twilight Princess



So I bought The Legend of Zelda:Twilight Princess on Gamecube a couple of weeks ago (the day it came out,whenever that was).The funny thing is that I didn't play it for the first time until last night.I've been wanting to buy component video cables for my Gamecube for a while but haven't gotten around to it yet.So I didn't want to play Zelda until I could play it in 480p.Unfortunately ,when I got online I learned that Nintendo was no longer selling them and the only places to get them were E-Bay and misc. online retailers selling them for aropund $100.00.So I figured I would wait awhile until I got some to play it so I could get the full experience,and plus I had been playing alot of Oblivion lately and still had Final Fantasy VII to play through.

Anyway,I got tired of playing Oblivion and Twilight Princess had been sitting over there flirting with me and showing me her thighs and what not so I said "to hell with it!" and slapped it in the old GC last night at 12:00am and didn't stop playing until 5:00am.I haven't even scraped the surface but I can say that the little bit I've played is already better than most full games.So far it's every bit as good as the hype says it is.

Well I just wanted to drop that little bit and I'll type a full blog on it when I'm done.Later.

No comments: