Friday, May 25, 2012

Will It Ever End ?


I had to take off from work today to go have some dental work done at the way-too-early time of 7:00am.It ended up only taking about an hour and so I was back home at around 9:00am with nothing to do but play games,so I figured I would jump back into my quest to one day finish GTA IV.
*fun fact:they shot so much novacaine into my jaw that the whole left side of my face was numb for half the day causing much drooling and impairing my ability to form any resemblense of a coherent sentence.Remember how Keifer Sutherland's face looked in "Freeway" after Reese Witherspoon's character jacked him all up?Yea,that's how my face felt.*
So I played GTA IV for most of the day hoping to see something that might lead me to believe I was getting close to the end,but it was not meant to be.I played all day long and I seem to be no closer to finishing it than I was months ago.If anyone one else has finished please let me know if I'm getting close,my last completed mission was taking out some guys at the refinery for the guy that shows up as "Assassin" on your map.
In any case,I was trying to finish the main game before checking out "The Lost and the Damned".So any help would be appreciated.

No comments: