Friday, May 25, 2012

Too Many Games

I have'nt posted in a little while so this is more of an up-to-speed date.Apparently all the talk of folks taking "staycations" has been fairly accurate in my neck of the woods considering all the flatscreen tv's and home theater systems I've been installing lately.I have'nt had much time to play all the new games coming out with the exception of Rock Band 2.I've played through most of The Force Unleashed and have enjoyed it for the most part (take that how you may).I still need to buy Gears 2 (I've been kicking myself for not buying it yet) and Fallout3 is calling my name as well.
I've been playing alot of COD4 again, that games like online crack.I finally played through and finished Assassin's Creed (albeit a year late,but I've got a special post coming up just for that game).I've played through the Left4Dead demo more times than I can count, can't wait to get that one.I played the COD:WAW multiplayer beta when it was available and although I really liked it, it ultimatley made me want to play more COD4(I prefer the modern setting and weapons(M16=WIN).I even played a little Dead Rising the other day seeing as how killing zombies never gets old.Well that's it for the moment but I'll be posting another one soon.

No comments: