Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Feeding my Elder Scrolls addiction.

Let me just start by saying that The Elder Scrolls IV:Oblivion is one the greatsest games ever made.Period.The world is amazing and believable,the characters interesting,the quests engaging and the wole experience fullfilling.Before Shivering Isles came out I hadn't played Oblivion in quite some time.I had let titles like gears of War,Rainbow Six:Vegas,Lost Planet:Extreme Condition & Crackdown steal my time away.Before Shivering Isles came out,the last time I played Oblivion I had about 150 hours of gameplay,all the acheivements and was about level 23 (I know thats not very high,but I didn't specifically try to do things to level up like some peeps,I just played the game).

So right before the expansion (Shivering Isles) came out,I was a little skptical about my ability to jump back in after so much time off.BVoy was I ever wrong.As soon as I started playing I was instantly hooked again.Of course I'm sure the fact that shivering Isles looks so much different than Cyrodill helped that alot,although it ultimately still feels like the same game.I played it hardcore and was done with it in a matter of 2 or 3 days,cuz that's how I roll.

In the end I was very satisfied with it,the new charcters,armor,weapons,ingredients,etc.,etc.I love how it ends,but I won't spoil it.I still have plenty of things to do in Shivering Isles like all the side quests.I'm sure I can milk tose for another 50-60 hours.Ultimately I would recommend Shivering Isles (or Oblivion in general) to anyoneit is teh shit.

No comments: