Friday, May 25, 2012

Im Not Dead

I know it's been awhile since I wrote a blog, and I promise there are several coming, I've just been playing so many games lately. Y'all understand, right? Forza III has been front and center, between the livery editor and the actual racing it's been hogging all of my time. I plan to write a full blog on it after I've finished the whole game, in which case I'll also post pics of my designs. All I can say right now is that so far this is easily the best racing game I've ever played. I also finished Uncharted 2Halo3 ODST, and I'm about halfway through Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 (NGS2 is taking a little more motivation to play through considering a.) I already beat it on Xbox360 b.) I'm really not liking the lack of blood). My son has been playing a metric ton of Call of Duty4:Modern Warfare in preperation of Modern Warfare 2 coming this Tuesday (we're getting the Prestige Edition).
Anyway, I just wanted to write a quickie to let y'all know that I'm still here and for those that care there are new blogs coming , but before I go I leave you with a couple of pics that show that maybe Gran Turismo fans and Forza fans can be friends after all:

"Dan & Kaz"

No comments: