Wednesday, May 23, 2012

A Story not Yet Told

For all the years that I have been a hardcore gamer,I've never been at a lost of ideas for a game.It's only natural that when a person puts this much of their time and energy into a hobby/obsession that they would have ideas of their own.For years I have dabbled in the idea of making my own game,but I've never really been serious about it....until now.A couple of weeks ago I decided to put up or shut up.And so for the the last two weeks or so I have been writing down loads of ideas for a game in green notebook.I won't go into exactly what the game is ,will be like or will be about right now,but I am going to start writing the story and posting it here on my blog.
I have a cousin that I work with who went to school for programming and is going to be working on that part of the game where I will pretty much be doing all the design.What I'm working on is going to very "epic" in scope with a fully fleshed out game universe that will rwally allow the player to immerse him/herself into.
So my goal initially will be to layout and write the story in book form and write a "story bible" along the way.Everything in the game universe will be thought out.
So look for the first chapter in the story to pop up in the coming days and I hope it's as interesting to you as I would like it to be.

No comments: