Wednesday, May 23, 2012

A lady and her squirrel.

We all have those stories about really strange things we've seen or encountered.I recently had one of these "encounters".the other day while at the audio/video store that I work at,one of the salesman was talking about a women coming in and buying a $4,000.00 "46 Sony Bravia XBR lcd tv for her squirrel.These guys are known jokers so I blew it off thinking they were just messing with me.

Well,a few days later (thursday) among the things scheduled for me to do was deliver a "46 Bravia XBR .I didn't think anything of it at the timebut when I got there I realized that the salesman at the store had not been joking.This women had the fattest squirrel I had ever seen resting freely on the back of her recliner.The squirrel was surprisingly calm and obviously used to being around people.She said that the squirrel loved watching tv and would bug her in the morning until she turned on the tv.

She said that she has had the squirrel for about 7 years and had never given her a "real" name,opting instead to just call her "girl".It was just odd enough that I felt compelled to share it.Below are some pics of the squirrel and the new tv it got.


No comments: