Sunday, May 20, 2012

On Again, Off Again

Well this is my first post in several days (or is it weeks) so I thought I would do a little summary of whats been going on(b/c your sooo interested ).Well my wife and I took our 4yr old son to see "The Adventures of Sharkboy and Lavagirl in 3D" last weekend,I wont elaborate on that as im sure you can guess how it was.Then last night my wife and I went to see "War of the Worlds".I liked the movie but thought that there wasnt enough explanation on the aliens and what not.And no, I havent seen the 50's era movie nor have I read the book,and if you would like to see the supposed rock that I have been living under then I will be glad to send you a pic.Been checking out this site lately called "Master Replicas",they make and sell awesome replicas of props from some of our fav fantasy universes including StarWars.They have everything from .45 scale replicas of lightsabres to actual size perfect replicas of the real props used in the movies.They also have more than just lightsabres.If you are as big a StarWars fan as I then you should definately check it out here.I started playing on my successive save on Resident Evil4 again.Man,I forgot just how great that game really is,especially after you beat it.Popped fireworks earlier with the baby,he really liked the idea of blowing stuff up(maybe a little too much),but it was all in good fun.Ate some BBQ and watched 2Fast2Furious,shutup,I happen to like that movie.Me and my friend Matt got on Halo for some team slayer and team preview last night and pwned as usual.But in the wake of our pwnage I noticed that the use of hacked profiles and modding and what not has gotten almost as bad as standby was.But at least the good games by far outway the bad ones.The new maps come out tuesday on the $20 disc that I will be buying.Really getting hyped about the Xbox360 as well as the PS3,although the reasoning for the hype behind each is totally different.Im hyped for the 360 b/c of all the awesome games and the new elements that are being added to Live and the addition of the new "Dashboard",whereas with the PS3 it is b/c of the built-in Blu-Ray and the dual HDMI outputs and the ability to do 1080p and the Bluetooth and the Wi-Fi and the hardware of it all.As for Nintendo,well,who knows.I do know that I wish that "Nintendo On"video was real.If you dont know what im talking about then you should read this.Well its past my bedtime so I'll shutup now.

No comments: