Sunday, May 20, 2012

Hmmmm..

Bought Killzone today.....and Forgotten Realms:Demon Stone and Stitch:Experiment 626(for the baby,of course).Demon Stone is pretty cool,but I was really surprised by Killzone.Could someone please show me where all the bad things that all the mags and sites said about this game are,b/c Im really not seeing it.The game is really good I think.It has sweet animations and fun gunplay to boot.I was pleasantly surprised by the game indeed.I did notice graphical abnormalities here and there and somrtimes the character models didnt switch from low res to high res fast enough and I would end up with a character talking to me that looked straight out of a PS1 game.The biggest problem of course is that crappy ass PS@ controller.I fucking hate that motherfucking piece of fucking gaming fucking shit.FUCK!That thing is NOT built for FPS's or really any other genre for that matter.Luckily fully customizable controls help take it from totally unplayable to a little playable.Well,heres hoping that they totally redesign the controller for the PS3.

No comments: