Sunday, May 20, 2012

My Worst Fears Are Being Realized

I have been keeping up with 1up's week long SoulCalibur 3 coverage and its great.Wouldnt change a thing.....except the platform the game is coming to.I have gotten over being read-hot-mad about it,but I still wish that Namco hadnt picked the oldest platform available to make the game on.

Damn you Namco,DAMN YOU ALL TO HELL!!!!!

Well Im still very much looking forward to the game,despite the PS2's shortcomings.It looks like the "create-a-character" mode will be awesome(I just hope the "job" move sets arent clones of the original characters).The "Chronicles of the sword" mode looks very interesting also.I wish they would do a "history" mode like Tekken5 has,where they put the original arcade versions of SoulEdge and SoulCalibur on the disc,that would be the shit.Oh well,either way,Im still hyped.

No comments: