Sunday, May 20, 2012

Cars

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I was scouring the web last night when I came upon this forum post under the topic"American muscle vs Import".Now being the open minded individual that I am I decided to read on.It turned out that the only comment made was by the guy that started the thread.The post was pretty long and was him bashing American V8's (new and old) the whole time.The sad part was that everytime he said something bad about them he didnt have solid facts to back up his claims.It was obviously written by a "fanboy" type or a child(or maybe both).Then I went on to read the responses to his post(and there were plenty of them),one was really well put and pretty much made the guy look like an idiot(in a classy fashion to boot),but the majority were just people bashing Sport compacts and sounding just as ignorant as him.Now,my thing is,I love ALL cars.Im planning on going to school to become an automotive technician(thats fancy talk for "mechanic").I have always loved cars,sure when I was younger I did the whole"this car company sux,that car company rulez,that brand is a piece of s#!t that brand is awesome" thing....but then I grew up.Now im just an engine lover,big ,little, medium sized,it doesnt matter.Hell I own a 2000 Camaro SS as well as an '95 Dodge neon sport(Which im turning into my new project car).I personally am what I call a "torque whore".I love a car that can almost pull the damn pavement off the ground,I also prefer the deep throaty V8 sound too,but thats just my opnion,it doesnt make it FACT.I guess the morale is that if you ever get to witness an argument similar to that which I have described or find yourself listening to some moron trash a particular brand/type/kind of car,just feel sorry for them b/c chances are that they DONT KNOW JACK ABOUT CARS.Thank you for your time.That is all.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Games

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Shhh...Just let it marinate for a little while...

No comments: