Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Where Do I Begin?

Halo character in Dead or Alive 4!!!

Anime CortanaJust read an article here on this very site about a hidden Halo related character being put in the upcoming Dead or Alive 4 for the Xbox360.Speculation is,of course,running rampant as to which Halo related character will be in the game.I'm gonna go ahead and say that it is Cortana.Although everyone's favorite Smart AI will have to get a serious boobjob before she debuts in a DOA game.Hopefully Team Ninja will announce what character it is at At the X05 event tomorrow and Wednesday.Looking forward to it.

Xbox360 games blowout at X05 event

Apparently Microsft is planning on blowing the lid off all the upcoming Xbox360 games at the X05 event tomorrow and Wednesday according to this article.Some no-brainers like Perfect Dark Zero,Call of Duty 2,PGR3 and Dead or Alive 4.But other previously unannounced games from Bioware,EA and others are expected.Good stuff,looking forward to it.

PDZ article in OXM

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


Now I know a while back I said how I really hate Official Xbox Magazine and that I wasn't gonna buy it anymore...well they must have heard b/c the last few have been pretty good(although the reviews still suck).I picked up the new one today and saw a big fat Perfect Dark Zero article on the cover.Because of the way magazines work ,the screens shown are from a version running on one of the old Xbox360 beta kits and not the full blown Final Dev Kit.I have actually seen some leaked gameplay videos of the game that look simply amazing and alot better than the screens in this version.The actual important part of this article is the single player info revealed,juicy stuff.Now I could sit here and type all the juicy details out for you,but to be hoest I'm much too lazy for that so instead I'll just let you read it yourself.Enjoy.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com


New SLAYER DVD

the boys got some blood rained on 'em

I Was browsing the music DVD aisle at Best Buy the other day when I stumbled upon a new Slayer DVD called Still Reigning and after watching it I can safely say that it pwns,IT PWNS!!!.If you don't know who Slayer is then I can sum them up by saying that they are the BADDEST,MOST HARDCORE THRASH METAL BAND EVER!!!!!Probably the oldest too.If you do know who they are and are a fan then you owe it to yourself to pick up this DVD.


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

No comments: