Monday, May 21, 2012

I Found IT!!


I can't believe it,I finally found it!!!Anyone who has been reading my blog for awhile knows that I HATE the PS1/PS2 control pad and L-O-V-E the Xbox Controller-S.Since Namco announced that it would be bringing SoulCalibur 3 to the PS2 exclusively I have been feverishly scowering the internet trying to find an adaptor of some sort that would let use my Xbox controller on my PS2.
Well a few moments ago I was doing my usual search and came across "www.clffracer.com", where they have just about every kind of controller adaptor that you could want,including an Xbox to PS2 one.So I quickly ordered 2 of them and will be patiently waiting for their arrival over the course of the next few days.This is gonna be awesome,now I can finally play my PS2 games and enjoy them.Especially shooters like Socom2 and Killzone.Now if only I could find an adaptor that lets me use my Gamecube controller on my PS2 for when Resident Evil 4 comes out on PS2.Guess I'll have to keep looking.

No comments: