Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Shadow of the Colossus



Let me just some up Shadow of the Colossus real quick.Epic,cinematic,beautiful,emotional,groundbreaking,legendary,complete & forever one of my favorite games.I just finished it a couple of hours ago and already I can't wait to start playing it again.Hell,as soon as I beat it I immediately began a new game and beat the first colossi on the "hard" mode that I unlocked.The ending was breathtaking and easily one of the best endings I've ever witnessed and the final boss was brutal and hella hard to figure out.The graphics and art direction are so great that I cannot begin to imagine what this development team will do on PS3 hardware.I bought Ico a few days after I began playing Shadow and cannot wait to start that game.Shadow of the Colossus makes my top 5 favorite games ever list and if you haven't bought this game yet then you owe it to yourself as a gamer to do so now.

P.S. I couldn't pick just one or two pics of the game because it is so beatiful,so I just put up a barage of them,enjoy.


No comments: