Sunday, May 20, 2012

Random Stuff Pt. 4

Video Game Violence,Round 3,492,801

I was thinking about writing this long ,well written intelligent blog post about Video Game Violence,but then my friend Matt wrote one that is much better than I could have done.So if your are interested in reading a really intersting view on this hot topic then click here.Enjoy.

Conker The King
Well I finally finished Conker:Live and Reloaded today.I must say,that is one of the best games I have ever played.Seriously.The humor is unmatched in my book as well as the graphics and gameplay.The graphics are some of the best seen on Xbox yet.All the skits done on movies are awesome as well.

Conker's a bad mutha-watch yo mouth!!!

I think alot of developers could really learn a thing or two from Rare.These guys definately know the formula for making great games.I cant wait until the Xbox360 comes out so I can play PerfectDarkZero and Kameo:Elements of Power.

Microsoft announces "Windows Vista"

Here's to hoping that this works better than the rest of 'em

I was at TeamXbox reading their article about Microsoft announcing the official name of "Long horn"(their new operating system that is supposed to come out next year)is "Vista".Fitting,I guess.I just hope that it works better than all the previous versions.

No comments: