Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Ramen noodles,Frito's & Mountain Dew

********Disclaimer********




Well it's about 2:00am here & I am sitting here talking to my homey Patthead over AIM.Just got through playing Socom 3 for the last while.I am very addicted to that game.I am really excited about what it will be like on PS3.I can only imagine the possibilities.


I watched the Spike TV Video Game Awards earlier this evening.I watched the first one a few years ago and hated it,but the one tonight was actually pretty ok.They had the right games winning the awards this time.Resident Evil 4 got game of the year which was really awesome because Shinji Mikami accepted the award saying (through his english speaking interpreter) that he had been making Resident Evil games for over 10 years and this was the first time he had won an award like this.So I thought that was really cool.King Kong,WOW & God of War each won several awards.Burnout Revenge won best racing game.Hopefully Spike will keep up the improving of the show and it will be even better next year.

I'm going next week to buy my son a DS for Christmas.He wants Nintendogs,Burnout Legends & Sonic Rush.I think that he will also really enjoy the whole pictochat doomahikky.He also wants a bunch of Halo toys,but those things are a little pricy so I think I'll just get him a couple.I also think that I'm gonna get him Star Wars Battlefront 2 on Xbox.He loves those Star Wars games.I already got him a bunch of stuff like Transformers,Power Rangers & Hot Wheels.Man this kid is spoiled.


I'm starting to like the 360 a little more.I went by GameXchange the other day to holler at my buds that work there and saw that they had an Xbox360 demo out (not the ones that Best Buy & Wally World have,just a system that they unboxed themselves) with PDZ playing on it.So I went over a played it a little bit.It was ok but the bad direction and bad level design were immediately noticable.After playing it for a few minutes the guys informed that they had several 360 games opened up that I could play if I wanted to.So I immediately got them to put in the one game that I really wanted to play,PGR3.Just as I had suspected,the game is pure genius.I was only able to play a few races and could only select between 2 cars,the Ford GT and an Acura NSX,but the game was amazing.The new cockpit view is sooooooooooo awesome.It totally changes the game.It's much more immersive now.The graphics are also very good.


I'm also starting to think that the gaming media is giving the 360 games the "cold shoulder".Alot of 360 games are getting low marks ,but yet when I talk to people that I know and trust that actually own a 360 and those games,they say they rock.I keep hearing that Condemned is one of the scariest games you'll ever play and that Quake 4 is also really fun.I know for a fact that PGR3 is the shit.

And what's up with GameInformer?They gave ALL the 360 games shoddy scores.Sure ,one could argue that 7's are still good ,but not when you factor in the fact that they are always giving out 9's and higher.Hell,Need for Speed:Most Wanted fot a higher score than ALL of the 360 launch games!!ALL OF THEM!!!!!!WTF?!?!?Those retards have lost their damned minds!!But I guess that it really doesn't matter seeing as how I have always known that their reviews are shit.There is only one mag that I read that has review scores that I agree with and that's EGM.

I have to go to the X-mas party for my work tomorrow.yay.It's not that I don't want to go,it's just that we have been working 6 days a week with alot of overtime and tomorrow is my only day off.Oh well ,maybe I'll win some neato stuff.

I still need to get some games like:
1.)Stubbs the zombie
2.)Ninja Gaiden Black
3.)Resident Evil 4 (PS2)
4.)God of War(shutup Josh,GAWD!!)
5.)Ico
6.)Shadow of the Collossus
7.)I also want to get an EyeToy
8.)Dragon Quest 8 (yes, that was intentional)


Oh and one last thing,the trailer for X-Men 3,if you haven't already seen it then go watch it now.If you don't already have Quicktime then you'll be prompted to install it,do it ,it's better than Windows media anyways.I only have 4 words:BEST.SUPERHEROE.MOVIE.EVER..

No comments: