Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Back to the drawing board.

Well,as I stated in a recent post,my Sony PS2 controller had been messing up on me and therefore I bought a new controller.I really liked the controller that I bought to replace my OG Sony one.I liked the concave thumbsticks,the e little "hooks" on the back for your fingers to rest on & the overall comfortable shape of it.Unfortunately a few days ago it started going haywire on me ,the thumbstick would either not work or make movements on screen that I didn't actually make on the controller.So (again) I decided to go buy another new controller.This time I decided to go with logitech's wireless pad.


A guy that I work with has one and said that he really likes it.I played Socom 3 with it for quite some time today and never could really shake the feeling that I wasn't getting the same responsiveness as I did with the wired ones (although I never get that feeling with my nintendo Wavebird).Another thing is that the D-pad on it is sucks.It's really cheaply made and not very responsive.So ultimately I decided to go back to the old trusty Sony controller.Since the reason that I shelved it originally was really minor,it was no big deal playing with it.Actually the problem that originally made me want to get a new pad only showed up once tonight and that was in our first game of Socom.So I guess next week I'll just go buy me a new Sony Dual Shock 2.keppin' it all in the family I guess.

I think I'll get this blue one.

While we are on the subject of Playstation controllers....


Hmmm....Looks like everyone's poking fun at the ps3 controller might be coming back around to bite 'em on the butt. (yes,the pun was indeed intended)

No comments: