Sunday, May 20, 2012

PSP Love

this is the one I want
My cousin-in-law(my cousin's husband)that is also my partner at work brought to work his newly purchased PSP today.*sigh*.Well I wanted a DS,keyword being wanted.He got ATV:Offroad Fury with his,which is funny to that it ended up being the first game I ever play on PSP since it was also the first game I can remember ever playing on PS2.After holding it in my hands and actually playing it I must that I now officially believe the hype.That thing is freakin' amazing.That screen is hypnotising,I couldnt stop looking at it,it's beautiful.It is also alot smaller(the whole machine,I mean)than I thought it would be.I also didnt realize how small the UMD's were.I was also skeptical of how the analog stick would feel but I thought it was great.And the graphics are beautiful.I just couldnt believe that I was looking at a handheld machine.it's mind boggling.I now must have one.I am even thinking about trading in a shitload of games for one,I want it that bad.Damn you Sony,damn you straight to hell.

No comments: