Sunday, May 20, 2012

OPM = 1 / OXM = -1

He's smirking b/c he is on the cover of a magazine that does'nt suckI was at Wal-Mart last night picking up some groceries and what not when I decided I needed something new to read.So as I make my way over to the magazine rack I notice that the only two things that I dont have AND am interested in reading are Official Playstation Magazine and Official Xbox Magazine.Instead of trying to pick one I just bought both.So when I got home I started off with the OXM,I was'nt expecting much seeing as how this is a mag that has sucked for quite sometime.To be honest the only reason that I ever buy that magazine is for the demo disks and the fact that sometimes they have some new info.Other than that though the mag sucks.The reviews are and always have been shit.Anyway,I thumbed through it and then turned to the OPM,now that is a good mag.I have'nt bought an OPM since before the PS2 was even out,but I just might start again.I really liked all the info and articles.
The kingdom Hearts II article was great,I am really looking forward to it.So it was late when I got home from WallyWorld so I decided to go on to bed and check out the two demo discs tomorrow.Fast forward to this evening and Im at home ready to check ' em out.So I go with the OPM disc first and liked it alot,actually alot of the playable demos on it were on the OXM disc also.So then I put in the OXM disc and attempt to enjoy.HA!Was'nt happening.Once again I have payed $9.99 for an OXM demo disc that does'nt work.WTF?!? And this is'nt the first time this has happened either.I've been getting crap ass discs from them for years!!Well I dont think I'll be buying them anymore,that was the straw that broke the camel's back for me.


Worst.GameMag.Ever.

No comments: