Tuesday, May 22, 2012

new stuff is goooooooooood!!!!



Got the new System of a Down cd today.It is by far their best album yet,I think.I think it's just amazing how talented these guys are that they can constantly out do themselves with each new album release.If you are a fan of SOAD ,then you have to go buy this right now!!This will be all I'll be listening to for the next few months.



My Dual Shock 2 that came with my PS2 has been messing up on me lately.The left thumbstick has been sticking to the left.So while I was in Best Buy I decided to go ahead and buy a new PS2 controller.I picked the pheonix that you see above and it turned out to be really comfortable.I really like it.It works well with Socom 3 so it has it where it counts.It was only $15.00 so I think I'll go buy another one.

No comments: