Friday, May 18, 2012

Move Over Halo 2, Make Room for TimeSplitters 3: Future Perfect

OMFG.I knew that this game would be cool ,but i was in no way prepared for this.Timesplitters:Future Perfect is one of the best FPS"s I have ever played.End of Discussion.(thats right Josh,I said it...WHAT!)Every single complaint that I had from the first game has been addressed,fixed and then made better than I could have thought possible.Plus they managed to get one up on me by adding stuff that i hadnt even thought of.Brilliant.The graphics are BEAUTIFUL,the animation(especially the reloads)are great,the guns are plentiful and wonderfully varied and the game modes and characters are amazing.The only teeny tiny little complaint that I have is that there still isnt a "jump" button.Kinda odd.But besides that it is a definate must buy game.Brilliant.Just Brilliant.I take my cap off to Free Radical , this is by far their best game yet.By far.

No comments: