Sunday, May 20, 2012

More Resident Evil 4

I'm ready to see that logo with a

Well I beat Resident Evil 4 again last night(and about ten minutes ago so as to show my son the ending).For some reason I think I was hoping to unlock some more hidden stuff.But alas,it was not meant to be.I still cant help but think that there are hidden bottle caps.So once again I can start over from the beginning with all my weapons,health,ammo & $money$.
I never did purchase the Infinite Rocket launcher,but I did buy all the best weapons and upgrade them all the way.So now I have all the best weapons that I can carry(while still leaving enough room for health and ammo)maxed out and $500,000 to boot.
So I when I start my third time through,it shouldn't take me long to get enough $money$ to buy that IRL.I think before I start on the story mode again I'm gonna go ahead and finish the "Assingment Ada" and "The Mercenaries" mini games first.Maybe finishing those will reveal some more secrets.
This game is so awesome,I haven't played anything (except for playing the "original" Tetris on the NES last night with my wife for a good two or three hours) else for weeks now because this medicine that I have been taking makes me less apt to just play anything.So now only the GRADE=A games have been getting played.Well,actually,only RE4 has been getting played.Well back to the 'Cube I go.


P.S. there are alot of spoilers throughout this post because i wrote it assuming that you (Matt)have finished the game by now.

No comments: