Sunday, May 20, 2012

Gotta Get Em' All!

Here they are,all the bottle caps in all their glory

Well I got the last bottle cap today on Resident Evil 4.For some reason though it still doesn't feel complete.I feel as though there should be a couple of hidden bottle caps or something.Maybe it's just wishful thinking.I'm almost at the end of the game(again)and it kinda sucks having all this money and nothing to spend it on.i wish they would have made a larger case available on your second time through that way i could buy more weapons.Oh well I guess i'll just have to keep on *spoiler spoiler spoiler spoiler * until Resident Evil 5 comes out.

P.S. If anyone knows of any secret bottle caps in Resident Evil 4 then please leave me a message of how to go about getting them.I would also rather not know what they are.Thanx.

*WARNING* DO NOT CLICK THIS LINK IF YOU HAVE NOT YET FINISHED THE GAME!!YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!

No comments: