Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Metal Gear Solid 3: SuperAwesomeness



Well I finished MGS3:Subsistance tonight and it was quite an experience.I say "experience" because to play MGS3 is to "experience" MGS3.

First let me start by saying that this is the first Metal Gear game that I have finished.I played Metal Gear Solid almost to the end but did'nt finish it.I played Metal Gear Solid2:Substance pretty far in,but didn't finish it(See the trend).Now,I've not only finished MGS3:Subsistance,but I finished it on the HARD difficulty.Thats right,HARD.(some peeps don't have the skillz(with a z)to finish it on HARD,you know who you are).

Also anyone who doesn't think that MGS3 has the best sory ever in a video game is either a)never played it b)don't like games with good stories, or c)freakin' crazy.When I first started playing it my wife said that the game looked boring just from watching me play it.But after watching it a while longer she then said that while the gameplay wasn't much fun to watch,the cutscenes and story were.Even though I really liked the gameplay ,I did notice myself wanting to get past the gameplay sections just so I could get to another story section.Not because the gameplay isn't good,far from it,the gameplay is great,it's because the story is sooooo good.

Well now that I've finished Subsistance it's off to Oblivion.Great,another awesome game to consume too much of my time,my wife should be thrilled.......

No comments: