Friday, May 18, 2012

Hmmmm...

Just popped in Pandora Tomorrow so as to brush up on my spy skills,and man,I must say I remember when I fiest bought Pandora Tomorrow back when it first came out I was totally amazed by the graphics.Now,after playing Chaos theory it looks old and outdated,weird how that happens ,huh?its still an awesome game though.I never really played the online portion much b/c the few times that I did I would get booted immediately after joining a room simply b/c my rank was low.It appears that the hardcore Pandora gamers are real dicks.SOrry,but it had to be said.Im not the only person that feels this way or has had the very same experience as me ,either.That is why im excited about the co-op multiplayer portion of Chaos Theory.You can just play co-op games with your friends and not have to worry about getting cussed out every ten esconds by some 13 yr old that thinks it is cool when you can form a 20 word sentence that is 99% profanity.This problem alone caused me and a friend that I always play Halo2 with onlive ,stop playing Halo2 and go play Socom2 for the rest of the night.There has to be something that they can do about that.Anyway ,the security level on Pandora Tomorrow has returned to normal so I must get back to playing.

No comments: