Friday, May 18, 2012

Blah, blah, blah.....

Just got through watching "Swordfish" ,pretty good movie.I've seen it before but I was bored and wanted to watch something so I watched that.Anyway.Just read over at IGN that they have a complete build of Conker:Live and Reloaded(although its still just a beta,not a finished build).Sounds like its shaping up to be an awesome game.I never played very far into the original(didnt even play past the first level),but I cant wait to play it.If your interested you can read about it here.I also have been reading on Midnight Club3:Dub Edition.I was critical at first,citing it to be another dumbass import racer/tuner car game,but after reading up on it I have realized that there is alot more to it.Licensed cars,licensed streetbikes,old school cars,all upgradable,sounds like a sweet deal.Had to add some break fluid to my car after work today.I know you wanted to know that.Microsoft entered into a deal with MTV to officially unveil the XBOX2/XBOX360/XBOXNEXT/yada yada yada...whatever,on May 12th at 9:30 eastern on MTV(duh).I guess they are trying to beat Sony to the punch since Sony announced the other day that they would have their E3 press conference BEFORE Microsoft had their's.I think Jade Empire came out today.I will be getting it this weekend...in a manner of speaking.Hehehe.I had to go install some "13 inch LCD tvs in this really rich redneck's $250 grand RV.He lives in Homer,La.We went up there a couple of months ago to put in his $20 grand home theater in his theater room.The reason I call him a redneck is b/c he asked us today if he was "lookin' at somthin' ass backards".And yes,I spelled it like he said it.I started playing my Splinter Cell:Chaos Theory demo the other day and I gotta say that is THE most gorgious game I have ever seen.The graphics are just breathtaking.The gameplay is also ten times better since they removed the whole"get spotted and the mission is over"thing.It adds a whole new element to the game.It truely is an excellent game, worthy of the perfect scores it has been getting.Hell ,I've played through the demo MULTIPLE times.I am going to buy the limited edition Xbox version this weekend.I dont know what they are doing about the PS2 version but I can tell you right now that there is no way that it will or could look ANYTHING like the Xbox version.Hell,to my knowledge the PS2 's graphics chip isnt even capable of bump maps or normal mapping and Chaos Theory uses both of those techniques extensively.Well Im done blabbing now,thats all.

No comments: