Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Finally,some good news about Sony.

Even though I'm sure that everyone has already seen this , I'm still gonna talk about it.A little bit.So by now everyone has seen that Sony "officially" announced that the PS3 was coming in November,and in the footsteps of Microsoft we get another shortage filled simultaneous worldwide launch.Excuse me if I seem less than enthused.At least this time I know to reserve mine very,very early on.

Apparently Ken Kutaragi said that the PS3 online service would have a bunch of XboxLive style features ,but be free.I still stand by my theory that it will end up like Live in that there will be a "free" version and a "premium" version.Cool new stuff coming for PSP as well,including a much needed price drop.Maybe I'll finally buy one now.

I bought MGS:Subsistance tonight.I was a little upset that I wasn't able to get the "limited edition version" ,but not too bad.I didn't play it much b/c I want to finish GRAW before I start something new.But the little bit I did play was promising,the new 360 degree camera is awesome.I never could really get into the MGS games because of that old, archaic camera that they used.But now I see myself playing the mess out of it.




GRAW is frikkin' amazing.The graphics,the gameplay,the sound,everything is top notch.I took my 360 to work the other day.We have 3 big theater rooms up stairs that we use as demos to sell the rooms.All of the rooms have big, bad, top-of-the-line 7.1 surround systems,HD projectors shining onto 100-120 inch screens,real theater seats,etc.,etc.There is the "small theater room" (it's still big though) theater room,the "middle theater room"and then the "big theater room".The "big room" is the hoss of the three.So I take my 360 to work and hook it into the "big theater room"..........words cannot express the experience.It was crazy.I don't even want to play it at home anymore,I've ruined myself.AAAARRRGGHH.

Oh and I also bought the OPM with Black on the cover.Mainly bought it for the demo disc seeing as how I think the layout of that mag is really messed up.I was really impressed by Onimusha:Dawn of Dreams,it was really fun.I also liked TOCA3 alot too.Well I guess that's all for the time being,till next time.

No comments: