Tuesday, May 22, 2012

The Building of Anticipation



Well the 2006 C.E.S.(Consumer Electronics Show) starts tomorrow and I'm all types of excited.Mainly because I can't wait to see what juicy Playstation3 info Sony will dish out,but also because of all the other interesting things that always come out of that show.I'm not sure how many people remember,but before the annual E3 expo,the summer and winter C.E.S.'s used to be the main place to show off new games and consoles.

I've been predicting at work for a few weeks now that Sony would also be showing a 1080p line of their extrememly popular Bravia LCD tv's.So I was pleasantly surprised when I went to Sony's C.E.S website and saw one on the front page.There is also some short but sweet info on Playstation3.Sony bought the biggest piece of real estate on the show floor(some where around 20,000 sqr.ft.,I believe) so that in it's self shows that they have big things planned for the show.Well it kicks off tomorrow and I.Can't.Wait.


No comments: