Sunday, May 20, 2012

What Was I Talking About Again

It's that time of the month again
I got my new EGM in the mail today and I'm really starting to think that my local mail carrier doesn't like me.For months now I have been getting everything from beat-up to torn-up issues of EGM in my mailbox.



This month's issue was just beat-up so it wasn't to bad.but what was up with the big ass advertisement glued to the front?It might not have been so bad had it been for a really good game,But the Suffering 2"?Luckily it stays so hot here in Louisiana that the glue just peels off.Unfortunately I've heard people here on 1up saying that they couldn't remove it without damaging the cover.Sucks for them.

IU really enjoyed this issue,lots of good stories.I really liked the article on Resident Evil 4 for the PS2.All the new features that are specific to the PS2 have really gotten me excited about it.I wont spoil anything for anyone who hasn't gotten their's yet but it's really good shit.

The Final Fantasy 7 cover story was really good as well.honestly I'm not really interested in all the spin-off games.What I reeally want is Advent Children.Unfortunately it seems as though the release date has been pushed back to November.I really do hope that Square-Enix remakes FF7 for the PS3,that would be Heaven-on-Earth.

Freeware Rockz
I was listening to the latest TWITcast on the delivery truck through my cousin's i-pod yesterday.TWIT (which stands for "this Week in Tech")is a weekly podcast which consists of all the guys the used to do the "Screensavers" show on TechTV.

They were doing their first TWITcast in front of a live audience at the AppleStore in San Francisco.They talked about interesting "techy" things as usual.Anyway,they had the guy that created Konfabulator on the show.If you dont know what that is then I suggest clicking the link to find out because it's kinda hard to explain.While they were talking to him he said that they were now owned by Yahoo! and there was also a Windows version available.I was stunned because this was previously a Macintosh only app.So I downloaded it tonight and am verily impressed by it.I suggest everyone go check it out,there is alot to like.

No comments: