Sunday, May 20, 2012

It's Good to be Back

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
I used to be a HUGE comic book reader/collector when I was younger.I collected /read/loved comics for years,and then i just kinda lost interest(I was a teenager).For years now though I have been looking for a good reason to start collecting again but felt to out of place to know where to start,but then I got a friend invite from a fellow 1up blogger.When I went to check out his page he had a clip taken from a comic book that Alex Ross(if you dont know who that is then you should try googling him) was working on called "Justice".After reading it I realized that I had finally found a place to get back into comics.I cant wait for this series to start and i'll be updating my blog about the books once they come out.I cant wait.

No comments: