Friday, May 18, 2012

I'MMM BAAAAACK!!

Wow , I have'nt posted in a few days it seems like.I went back to my old part time job valeting(valet means to park cars for you stupid people out there).Plus i've been getting off work at my day job really late too.Hell I havent even been able to talk to my friends lately,sorry friends(the two of you know who you are...thats right i only have two friends...WHAT,GAWD!!)Anyway I have to go park more cars tonight at 6:00.yay.Well I have been playing Doom3 on xbox and I really like it.It's not that boring.Alot of people were saying that the graphics would take a big hit on xbox but I have both versions and did a side-by-side comparison and thats really not the case,especially when you consider that the xbox version runs flawlessly smooth.I have also really been enjoying Timesplitters 3.That game is just REALLY,REALLY
FUN TO PLAY
.Well hopefully I will finish these two games before Pariah comes out.And i'm not sure what the release date for Pariah is but I hope it comes out at least a week before Forza comes out b/c when that game comes out its gonna be game over for me.Forza is gonna consume my life.Well I have to go crash HotWheels with my son so I guess that concludes this post.

No comments: