Friday, May 18, 2012

Halo 2 Maps = $19.99 = Ouch!!

Read the new "Special Edition" weekly what's update last night.It seems obvious to me that Microsoft is being really careful about these new maps for Halo2.I knew that they were gonna charge money for the download(s), i just wasnt sure how they would go about doing it without pissing off the bungie community.Well lets see,i can buy the disc for 20 bucks and get all the maps ,some bullshit documentary and all the autoupdates,or i can wait until the end of the summer when they are free to download them.Well if i go the first route then I will be giving in to paying for something that i shouldnt have to (sorry frankie , but this game has sold upwards of ten million copies and most of them were the special edition,so i think that that much money should more than make up for the cost of development)or I can go the second route and wait,in which case by the time i do download them i'll be the only person on live who totally does'nt know the maps and probably get my ass handed to me repeatedly.Hmmm...quite the predicament indeed.Maybe if they included some new weapons / vehicles it would be worth it , but i think that they(microsoft not bungie)are just trying to find a way to make even more money off of this game.I may or may not purchase the disc when it comes out ,but either way im relly disappointed in this move.

No comments: