Friday, May 18, 2012

Get Double Teamed, It's Fun....Really

I was so caught up in playing Forza all week that I ahd forgotten about the Halo2 matchmaking playlist update.So when I realized it had already taken place my friend Matt & I got on and ended up playing the new 2 vs 2 moded called "Double Team".
We played(owned) double team for a while last night also.The only thing that is getting annoying is that you play Warlock too much.I mean,I realize that it is a map that is new to Halo2 but it still isnt"new"since it is actually Wizard from Halo.I also just read over at IGN their review of Star Wars 3 the game.They gave it a 4.5 and apparently none of their readers agree with that score.I even read some of the user reviews whwere they couldnt understand why the reviewer would give it a 4.5 unless he is just a Star Wars hater.Maybe so.The average reader review is a 8.5 so apparently the IGN reviewer is an idiot.Forza continues to be the most awesome racing game ever.I just figured out yesterday that if you turn off all of the driving aids then it forces you to utilize the analog gas/brake triggers.Its awesomeness is unmatched.Well thats all for now.

No comments: