Friday, May 18, 2012

Dead or Alive Ultimate: Like a Fine Wine

I bought DOA Ultimate back when it came out last year but didnt play it much due to all the awesome games for all the consoles.Well I picked it up today b/c I was wanting some hand to hand fighting action on my xbox.After i started playing I decided that I would try to unlock all of the costumes.Aftre about 3HOURS of playing I realized that this game is alot better than I thought,I mean , i've had DOA3 since launch but never spent much time with it b/c it seemed really inconsistant,but after spending alot of time with ultimate i realized that it really is a good fighting game.I am a HUGE Ninja Gaiden fan(it ties Halo 1 as my all time fav xbox game)and so i really love Team Ninja and know that they are one of THE most talented developers in the industry,so I guess that DOA is just something that you have to spend a little more time wth to really appreciate.Well I guess i better get back to unlocking those cotumes(damn there is a lot of them).

No comments: