Friday, May 18, 2012

Biased? Me?? DAMN STRAIGHT!!

I have been accused of being biased ,so before I go any further let me go ahead and put this out in the open,I am VERY biased.There I said it.I have admitted to being what EVERYONE IS BUT NOONE WILL ADMIT TO BEING.Now allow me to explain why I am the way that I am.Many years ago Sega announced the 128bit Dreamcast.So me being the good sega fan that I am went and reserved one that very day(I can still remember the release date:9.9.99).When that day came I went to my lcal KB Toys to pick it up and boy was I happy.The first game I bought was Soulcalibur and as you all know it was the shit.In the following months/years I was blessed with tons of awesome games from ALL genres.But alas my beloved dreamcast would soon be destroyed by the sony hype machine.When the PS2 came out it had nothing but CRAP games its first year outbut it didnt matter b/c the hype behind the PS2 caused many a moron (oops did say that)to buy that piece /I mean game system.So I watched as my Dreamcast ,which had way better games(and if you think im wrong then check out issue #141 of EGM pages 98-99/the part that says "it was a good year for:(sega)/"it was a bad year for:(sony)")than Sony's machine,slowly widdle away and die.So then I start reading that Microsoft(super corporation )is entering the console biz and that the machine will have a built-in hdd,10ft chords,4 controller ports,built-in ethernet,a controller with the ANALOG STICK AS THE PRIMARY DIRECTIONAL DEVICE,the baddest ass hardware around,etc.,etc.So I decide right then to buy one,and so I do.And just like getting the awesomeness that was Soulcalibur when I bought my Dreamcast,the xbox gave me the awesomeness that was/is Halo.Anyway to make a long story short ,I like the xbox the most b/c I have had it the longest and I like my Gamecube second best b/c I got it not long after I got my Xbox.But I like the PS2 last b/c 1:I just got it.2:Im still mad about the whole Dreamcast thing.3:I hate that same ass old controller.4:Sony sucks.(just kidding).And that my friends is how I became biased.

No comments: